Information in accordance to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to article 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679
According to art.13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafted referred to as “Privacy Act”) and to art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafted referred to as “GDPR 2016/679”), concerning provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the provided personal data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and woth the confidentiality obligations of Centro Polimeri Italia di Bonardi Alex (hereinafted referred to as “Centro Polimeri Italia”)
Data controller and data protection officer (DPO)
The Data Controller is Centro Polimeri Italia in the person of the owner Alex Bonardi, domiciled for the office in Reggio Emilia, Via del Fante n. 47 (CAP 42124).
The person in charge of data protection (DPO) and their treatment is Alex Bonardi.
Purpose of the treatment
The provided personal data are necessary for the obligations required by law, in order to provide the services requested and for commercial, informational, administrative and accounting purposes related to the services available in Centro Polimeri Italia.
Methods of data processing and storage
Data processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) on the subject of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Data communication and dissemination
We also inform that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
Particular categories of personal data
According to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could confer to the data protection officer data qualifiable as “particular categories of personal data”, that is data that reveal “the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or belonging to any trade union, as well as genetic data and biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “. These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Centro Polimeri Italia does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
- At any time, you can exercise, according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the data processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment;
- oppose the data processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data, rectify or cancel them, limit or oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Centro Polimeri Italia, to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address email@example.com.